Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Examine Yourselves

     Sorry for the long break, as I will be posting not daily but only once or so. Sorry once again for the people who were waiting and well I'm finally back. However I honestly do have to say while I did not write, I did have some personal problems so that could've been what stopped me, but all in all its okay! I'm back haha and well today I will be talking about examining our faith and where we stand with God.

    So as I begin I want to ask this first, where do you stand in your faith with God? A long time ago I have took this men's discipline thing & this question got me questioning myself a lot. In order to mature our faith with God we must first examine ourself and see where we stand with God, agreed? If we don't know where we stand we cannot see how far our limits are. Like in 2nd Corinthians 13 it says to test yourself to see if you are in faith. Examine yourself! From this, a lot of questions come up and also checked on google about this passage to see and I saw some of these questions that i thought were interesting.

1. How is your relationship to Jesus?
2. Are you setting the example of a Christian life?
3. Are you what you claim to be?

There were a lot more questions but I thought 3 was enough and to see where we would stand. Examining our self is very important so we can fix the things we are struggling and actually mature in our faith. We need to realize where we are before we are to fall so we can be aware and be prepared and climb back to God or go further and mature. Have you heard the phrase check yourself before you wreck yourself? Well, thats exatcly what it says, check yourself before you wreck yourself. Now lemme ask once again, where are you standing in your faith with God?

No comments:

Post a Comment