Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Lil More To The Girls

Sooo yesterday I talked about more of the guys but today I will talk about the girls. I'm not a girl & I may not know a lot but I think I do know the general idea what girls go through haha. So what I will talk about is their self esteem issues and confidence. Im guessing a LOT of girls go through this problem and don't realize how beautiful they are, or the opposite they want to attract attention and call themselves ugly to get people to tell them they are not. Some girls I believe use people's compassion to get called pretty themselves like the example I used earlier where they call themselves ugly & they know no one's going to say "you are ugly" to that person because then he/she is going to be known as a jerk. Girls do not need to do this! Every girl in this world has beauty & is beautiful in their own way. You might not have the best looks, but no one has the best looks! There are like billions of people in the world & there are many different opinions of what looks they look in a girl. I also want to talk about the scandalous outfits they wear to get a guys attention. As Christian women why do you do this? Why do you girls wear push up/ padded bras? Is it because you want attention and want people to notice you more? You girls might just like it because its comfortable, but I have no idea because I'm not a girl. If you wear these things just to get attention, you sure are doing your job, but you know what else you are doing? You are creating temptation for many men and this world will just continue to get more corrupted. You will also be the word of the day too with people just constantly talking about how big your boobs are, will you really like that attention? I'm not saying you shouldn't wear a push up bra its just an example, but what I really want to say is that you do not need to create attention! You will be disappointed if a guy just wants to be with you because your figure and shape of body and does not care anything about you except your body. By wanting more attention it'll create more problems in the future as you can see from that example. Women should not be embarrassed of their looks! You should be confident and some day God will send you a man to have a relationship if you are ready and actually mature to have one. So as I end, I want to say this last thing, Girls, you are not ugly! You are God's creation and a true man will not love you because your physical features but your personality, every girl is beautiful in their own way to every man & most importantly everything about you girls are beautiful in God's eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment