Saturday, January 1, 2011

My first post on my blog.

Why I thought of blogging...
Well it all happened a few days ago as I just came back from a wonderful retreat. It was very good bonding time with my youth group at Gospel First Korean Baptist Church which is long for GFKBC. At that retreat it was more of a family time and I think we bonded pretty closely. I particular bonded pretty closely with these two guys named Paul Kim and Josh Lee as we stayed up for a pretty long time and had a very good conversation about God and our struggles. As we talked, we talked about how we watch some Christians live such hypocritical lives. It all happened from then that it was all I thought about from that day which was just like 2 days ago haha. Then after that day I constantly thought of why we live like this then today it just happened while i was trying to take a nap. I thought to myself why am I wasting my time doing nothing? I realized I can still do something at a fairly young age (Im 17 years old haha) So this is what I came up with, my motivation is to wake people up & at the same time I want to make some money to help my family. This is why I started this so called blogging & I hope i am doing this with a good motive and not for my own selfish needs. I will pray to God to give me a good heart & to use me in a very effective way as this is just the beginning. Thank you for reading! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment