Tuesday, January 11, 2011

People care, your not alone!

       Hi everybody! Its 1/11/11 & it'll only happen 2 more times which is in November so don't forget about it! Haha anyways I want to thank everyone who is reading my blog & your support once again! Feel free to comment & I made a facebook fan page so people can like my blog, so like it! I would really appreciate it ^^ So anyways lets move onto the topic.
       So today I would like to talk about some people who fight battles by themselves. As in battles, I'm talking about struggles as some people just try to overcome their struggles alone. What I see these in daily lives of people, not just Christians are they try to hide in the fact that there is something harsh going on in their life. When your friends see you kind of acting differently and they ask you "Whats going on?" What will you say? I will assume you would probably say "I'm fine." right? I'm not saying you should tell everyone what your going through and post it on your status as your facebook or something, but I'm saying don't fight your fights alone. You should at least tell your really close friends so they can help you. It's always better to fight a battle with someone close on your side fighting with you, its common sense. If its 2 vs 1 the one with 2 will probably win, in a faster time too.
       Now I'll move onto the people who actually ask their friends what's going on. Do you actually care what is going on? When I am going through my hard times sometimes I wonder if my friends ask if they actually care. Sometimes you can see if they care or not care at all, like they want to leave your side and do something else instead of watching you cry and just listen to ones who is crying. Let us actually care when we ask and let us be prepared to stay with him or her for an hour or two. Let us actually try to comfort them & listen to what they are saying.
        Now lastly I would like to say that if we think we are alone we are not. If you think no one around you actually cares you need to think again. First of all there is God! He'll always be by your side & never leave you! Grab his hand and walk with him. Pray to Him as He is our best friend, an accountability partner, our Father because He really is all those. 2nd of all, you'll never know if they actually care for you unless you actually ask them and tell them the truth instead of the daily "I'm fine" answer. As believers of Christ we should care for one another & keep each other in check. If you think something is going on in a brother or sister's life it does not hurt to ask how they are. Actually mean it and be prepared when you ask though. And even if you don't know them that much, asking someone if they are okay or asking how they are can actually help as they know someone actually might care for them, but since you are not close friends its okay if you get an "I'm fine" answer, don't be discouraged as they might not be comfortable sharing their struggles with a person who they met like 2 days ago. But its always a start, & in the future you might become good friends just because you asked them "whats wrong?" or something and they might be able to see a potential of a good friend in you who actually cares what is going on. So just know you are not alone as you have your friends, family, and most importantly God.

No comments:

Post a Comment